Siddha 10 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
Siddha 10 Mukhi Nepal Rudraksha
• 10 mukhi/ Ten faced certified ‘ Indonesia/Java Rudraksha’.
• Ruling planets are all nine planets and ruling God is Lord Vishnu.
• Ten Mukhi/Faced Rudraksha nullify Black Magic, Evil Eye etc. and also controls anger of its wearer.
• Those people who feel nervous all the times and are not able to make a concrete decision at the right times should wear this Rudraksha.
• As per Ancient Vedic Texts, a Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is extremely beneficial in the treatment of Insomnia, Hearing Diseases, Fear of someone standing behind, Conceiving problem, Fighting Evil Eye etc.
• Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Vishnu who, according to Indian mythology, is the Preserver of this Universe. In ancient literature, Lord Vishnu is referred to as the eternal, all pervading spirit. Lord Vishnu is often depicted in human form reclining on the great serpent – Sheshanag, as having four hands : One hand holds a lotus, the petals of which symbolize the unfolding of creation and all things that are good-eternity, prosperity, and purity.
• Ten Mukhi Rudraksha encompasses all these individual symbols of Lord Vishnu, the Preserver of the Universe.
• It is believed that Ten Mukhi Rudraksha also represents Dusavatara(Ten Incarnations of Lord Vishnu) and has a strong positive effect on adverse planetary effects, evil power, misfortunes, miseries and worldly sufferings.
• . In the Shiva Purana, it is mentioned that an individual, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, nationality and gender can wear the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha for attaining fame and success in career.
• The wearer of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha attains a sense of security, develops a sound mind, achieves happiness, success and is safeguarded against evil influences.
Ten mukhi Rudraksha is a representative of Lord Vishnu, contains the influence of his ten incarnations, (10 Avatars) and ten directions, (10 dishayen). It helps the wearer to overcome difficult times and ensures the wearer and the family of the wearer is protected. The wearer leads a peaceful and prosperous life. Helpful in solving court cases and disputes also the fear of apparitions and fear of ghosts get eliminated. At the time of wearing this bead one should chant the mantra – “OM SRI NARAYNAYE NAMAH”
All sins done by the ten human organs are destroyed by wearing this rudraksha. This Rudraksha is also blessed by Yamraj who is the God of Death and hence the wearer is saved from untimely death. It is also blessed by Das Maha Vidya ( 10 incarnations). This Rudraksha also protects a person from any kind of Black magic, Evil Eye etc. since it controls and eliminates all kinds of Evil beings.
This Rudraksha pacifies all the 9 planets and it is also a very good tool to remove Vastu faults of a place. Hence, the wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed by several Gods as well as he is protected from the negative effects of all the 9 planets, Black Magic and Evil Eye. A 10 mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by those people who have a short temperament and also those people who are easily affected by Evil Eye or Black Magic.